Enjoy before a busy day at work, or after a chilly winter's walk, for some warming nourishment that's like a hug from within!
The Perfect Winter Warmer
There's nothing like a delicious warming breakfast to tempt you out of bed on a dark and frosty morning!
This one is definitely worth getting out of bed for, with the classic flavours of apple and cinnamon, together with filling oats and tasty toppings.
Each soul warming bowl provides a great source of protein, fibre, complex carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. With a superfood boost to help nurture your immune system this winter.
Cacao Plant Protein
Rheal Cacao Plant Protein is a blend of pea, hemp and pumpkin seed protein with Raw Cacao, Maca and Cordyceps mushroom extract.
It provides 20g plant protein per serving, with a complete amino acid profile which helps your muscles to repair and rejuvenate after exercise.
This is the perfect healthy breakfast to enjoy after a morning workout, keeping your fuelled for the busy day ahead.
Here's the recipe.
Apple & Cinnamon Spiced Protein Porridge
- 40g oats
- 1/2 sweet apple (peeled and grated)
- 150ml oat milk
- 100ml water
- 1 tablespoon Cacao Plant Protein
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 sweet apple (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Place the oats, grated apple, oat milk, water, protein powder and cinnamon into a small saucepan
- Cook over low to medium heat until thick and creamy
- Transfer to a bowl and top with sliced apples, almond butter, maple syrup and cinnamon