Fuel your busy day with gingerbread spiced protein balls made with our superfood enhanced Cacao Plant Protein.
Post-workout or just peckish, we've got you!
Our gingerbread protein balls are perfect to enjoy post-workout, providing a complete source of protein to support muscle repair and recovery. You can make them in advance and pop them in your gym bag - ready to snack on and refuel.
You can also enjoy your protein balls simply as a healthy snack, to top up your protein intake between meals and satisfy cravings with a healthy treat.
Plant Protein Enhanced with Superfoods
This recipe uses our Cacao Plant Protein superfood blend. It provides 20g protein per serving and is enhanced with Cordyceps mushroom extract and Maca Root, for a protein powder which improves performance and stamina as well as supports recovery.
We use Raw Peruvian Cacao in our Cacao Plant Protein, together with coconut milk and a touch of coconut sugar it gives the protein a great flavour which only adds to recipes like this one.
Here's the recipe.
GINGERBREAD PROTEIN BALLS RECIPE
- 30g oat flour
- 15g almond flour
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1 tablespoon Cacao Plant Protein
- 1/2 tablespoon gingerbread spice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 20g honey or maple syrup
- 2 large dates
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Place all ingredients into a high speed blender and process until you get a sticky dough consistency
- Form the mixture into golf ball sized balls by rolling with your hands
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar to garnish, then enjoy!