Chocolate chip cookies packed with natural superfood goodness and free from any hidden nasties.
You shouldn't have to live without cookies... 🍪
A healthy diet and lifestyle is all about finding healthier, more nourishing alternatives to your favourite foods - that includes cookies.
Instead of going without, it just takes a little imagination to reinvent tasty treats that your body will enjoy as much as you do.
This recipe uses coconut oil, peanut butter and nut milk, which are a great source of healthy fats. Sugar and chocolate are replaced with unrefined coconut sugar and dark chocolate, which provide vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Our chocolate chip cookies are healthy, gluten-free, dairy-free and a great source of plant protein. Perfect for making on a lazy Sunday afternoon, to snack on throughout your busy week ahead!
Organic Cacao Plant Protein superfood blend 🌱
Cacao Plant Protein provides a complete source of essential amino acids, with a unique blend of pea, hemp and pumpkin seed protein.
It is made with raw Peruvian cacao for a rich, dark chocolate flavour. We add maca and Cordyceps mushroom extract for their naturally energising properties. These powerful adaptogens help to improve stamina and endurance, so that you can get the most out of every workout.
With a touch of natural unrefined coconut sugar and a splash of coconut milk, Cacao Plant Protein is the perfect addition to healthy recipes for a boost of protein and superfoods. Here's the recipe.
PLANT PROTEIN HEALTHY CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE
GLUTEN-FREE, EGG-FREE & DAIRY-FREE
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 30ml coconut oil
- 50g coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons nut milk
- 80g gluten-free oats
- 1 heaped tablespoon Cacao Plant Protein
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 40g dark chocolate chips
- Begin by preheating the oven to 180C
- Add the mashed banana, coconut oil, flax meal, peanut butter, coconut sugar and milk to a large bowl - mixing with a spoon until well combined
- Next, add the remaining dry ingredients and mix well
- Scoop out the cookie dough into even sized balls, placing each onto a baking sheet lining with parchment paper - press down to form cookie shapes and bake for 8-10 minutes - then enjoy!