Terms and Conditions
The entire content of this website is based upon the opinions of Rheal Superfoods Ltd, unless otherwise stated and is strictly intended for the sharing of information, knowledge, published scientific opinions, and the experience of the growing Rheal Superfoods community. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and does not constitute as any form of medical advice or medical treatment. Rheal Superfoods Ltd encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional. If you are pregnant, taking medication or have a medical condition, please ensure to consult your health care professional prior to consuming our products.
While we strive to keep our website information up to date and correct, we make no representations of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, suitability or reliability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics and images contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Our products should not be used as a substitute or food replacement in relation to a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle; they should simply be used alongside and in addition to a healthy diet. We, under no circumstance, make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained by using the products found on this website.
Every effort is made to keep this website available. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links to other websites does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed on those websites.
Terms and Conditions
By using or submitting an order (and any subsequent orders) on this website you are agreeing to the terms that appear below.
We love to speak with our customers and we know that Terms & Conditions can be rather long and confusing, so if you are unsure about anything then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the details given in the “Contact Us” section of our website.
You agree to purchase services and goods from Rheal Superfoods Ltd subject to these Terms and Conditions which will apply to all transactions using rhealsuperfoods.com
Your email address is essential in order for us to be able to supply you with important information such as Order Confirmations, and changes to our service. By registering with rhealsuperfoods.com, you accept that your email address may be used to supply you with such information.
You will not automatically receive email-marketing communications from Rheal by creating an account or making a purchase through our website. So if this isn’t for you or you wish not to receive promotional emails from Rheal, you don’t have to. You can actively choose the option to receive email-marketing communications from Rheal, and you have the option to opt-out of these communications at any time if you change your mind.
1 When you make a Purchase
1.1 This website is operated by Rheal Superfoods Ltd (“we”, “us”, “our”, “Rheal” or “rhealsuperfoods.com”). By using rhealsuperfoods.com you are bound by these Terms and Conditions. All use and purchases made on this website are governed by these Terms and Conditions at any time although the Terms and Conditions governing any given use or purchase will be those in effect at the date of your order or specific use. If you use or order goods after we have published any changes you will be bound by those changes. Accordingly, you should check prior to each use or order to ensure that you understand the precise terms and conditions applicable to your site visit or purchase. To assist you in determining whether the Terms and Conditions have changed since your most recent order we will display the date when these Terms and Conditions were most recently updated.
1.2 We will confirm acceptance of your order. This will occur either immediately on the website after you have confirmed your order, or by us sending a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address you have provided to us. At this point the purchase contract will be made and we will supply the goods to you in accordance with your order and these Terms and Conditions.
1.3 When agreeing to a product 'Subscription' option, you will be charged automatically after a period of 30 days since the initial order (unless an alternative frequency has been chosen when the subscription was created). These terms are also explained when a customer chooses the Subscription option on the product page, so once a subscription order has been placed - the customer is agreeing to these terms.
2 Price & Delivery Charges
2.1 The price of the goods will be as quoted on the website at the time you confirm your order subject only to any inadvertent technical error for which we will not be liable. If you subsequently amend your order to add items, the prices charged will be those applicable to the new item(s) at the time that the amended order is confirmed. Please note that as promotions are offered for a limited period of time subsequent amendments to your order may mean that certain promotions are no longer being offered.
2.2 Each order you make may include a charge for delivery. If your delivery is subject to a delivery charge, it will be shown to you as a separate charge on the delivery confirmation page before you confirm your order. Any delivery charge added to your order will be dependant upon, amongst other things; the value of your order and your delivery address.
2.3 You are responsible for inputting the correct shipping address when processing your order. We aim to dispatch orders as soon as possible once they have been processed. This means that we are unable to make any changes to your order once received, which includes changes to the delivery address, amending the order or cancelling the order.
2.4 If an Express Checkout payment method is chosen, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the name, email address and shipping address connected to their payment method are up to date - as this information will be used for the shipment and relevant communications.
2.5 If the shipping address provided is incorrect and subsequently, the parcel is returned to our returns address - there will be an additional shipping charge to send out the parcel again.
2.6 For orders placed before 13:00 on Monday-Friday we will do our best to dispatch them on the same working day. Orders placed after 13:00 on Monday-Friday will be dispatched on the next working day. All orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on the next working day.
2.7 Orders to countries outside of the UK may be liable to customs fees and/or import charges. It is the customer's responsibility to cover the payment of these charges to enable passage of the parcel through customs and to the recipient. These charges will vary depending on the country the parcel is being shipped to.
3 Methods of Payment
3.1 Payment may be made by debit card, credit card, or PayPal.
3.2 The debit and credit cards that we accept, are those listed on our website on the date of which your order is placed.
3.3 Authority for payment will be requested from your card issuer at the time of your order. We ‘debit’ your card with the full price of your order at the time your order is placed. We reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you if we are refused authority for payment or reasonably believe that payment will be refused at any stage.
3.4 All listed product prices on our website exclude Delivery Charges. A Delivery Charge will be applied during the checkout process. For UK customers, if your order exceeds £30.00 (GBP pounds sterling), prior to a Delivery Charge, we offer Free UK Delivery. In which point, you will not be charged for Delivery at the checkout.
4.1 Delivery will be made to the address you have specified during your order process on our website. We reserve the right to restrict deliveries in certain areas, and this includes the right to eliminate certain areas from our delivery options altogether.
4.2 In the event that the goods delivered to you are incomplete, damaged or include incorrect goods, you must notify us within 7 days from delivery and we will arrange with you for the goods to be returned to us (please note that the goods must not be used and must be in the received condition). We do require a photograph of the outer packaging and its contents in order to investigate and resolve the issue. If you do not provide this, we cannot proceed with the complaint and may not be able to provide a refund or replacement. You are entitled to return, or have refunded the value (at the time of purchase) of any incorrect goods or goods which you have not received. In any event, our liability will be limited to the price of the goods not delivered or incorrectly delivered and the cost of delivery.
4.3 It is your responsibility to ensure that an appropriate person is available at the delivery address on the delivery day to receive the goods. If no one is at the address when the delivery is attempted the goods will be retained by our courier partner. We will leave notification of delivery and you will have the option to rearrange delivery if the goods have failed to be delivered.
4.4 Please note adverse weather conditions or other events outside of our reasonable control may result in the occasional late or cancelled delivery. In any event, our liability to you will be limited to the price of goods not delivered and the cost of delivery.
4.5 We will ordinarily only make deliveries when an appropriate person is able to receive the delivery. In the event that you instruct us to leave a delivery unattended at your address we expressly disclaim all liability, which may arise by virtue of the delivery being left unattended for a period of time. This includes but is not limited to theft, tampering, contamination and the result of any change in temperature.
4.6 In the event where the address provided was incorrect and our courier was unable to deliver the parcel - we will issue a refund only if the parcel is returned to us. This refund will exclude the cost for shipping. If you would like the parcel re-delivered, you will be responsible to pay an additional shipment cost to the correct shipment address. This cost will be invoiced directly from Rheal Superfoods Ltd and will have to be paid prior to dispatch.
4.7 In the event where a shipment has been marked as delivered but has not been received, you must notify us by email within 7 days from the date of delivery. After this time we cannot investigate with the courier and so are unable to make a claim or provide a refund.
5 Defective / Faulty Goods
5.1 We guarantee that our goods are of high quality. You must inspect the goods and notify us by email of any dissatisfaction with your order. We will fully refund the price of any goods that do not meet your reasonable satisfaction or arrange for the delivery of replacement goods, provided that you notify us within 30 days of delivery of the goods.
5.2. In the event of defective/faulty goods being reported, we may need to arrange collection of the item(s) to complete an internal investigation. Please note that disposing of the product may mean that we are unable to proceed with the investigation, and so unable to process the related refund or replacement.
5.3 Subject to clause 7.1 below, we will not accept any further claims for loss from or in connection with the supply of faulty goods, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, howsoever arising after the 30 days of delivery has surpassed.
5.4 We are required to be informed of any customer complaint, however arising, within 1 year from purchase. We cannot investigate and are not able to process any refund or replacement after 1 year from purchase.
6 Cancelling Orders and Returns
6.1 We aim to dispatch orders as soon as possible once they have been placed. Therefore, we are unable to make any changes to your order once received, which includes changes to the delivery address, cancelling the order or adding, removing or swapping items within the order. However, you have 30 days after delivery to return your items for a refund.
6.2 You have the right to reject your goods, and return your order to us to obtain a full refund at any time until the expiry of the 30th working day after the date of delivery, by notifying us by email. Please note, the goods must be unused and in their original condition to receive a full refund.
6.3 We will arrange with you for cancelled goods to be returned to us, however we will not be accountable for the cost of returning these goods, this cost is at your responsibility.
6.4 We will credit your payment method for all items returned to us, provided they are in an unused and unopened condition, and are returned to us within 30 days from delivery to yourself. If you have paid shipping costs these will not be refunded, as this cost is non-refundable once an order has been shipped.
6.5 You may cancel a scheduled Subscription shipment for which the order has not yet been processed at any time up until 1 business day before the order is set to renew. To cancel, you can log into your subscription portal or request our assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will terminate your subscription agreement. Subscription customers will receive a renewal reminder email 5 days before their subscription renewal date. At this point, the customer can cancel the upcoming shipment at any time up until one business day before the renewal date. However, once a subscription has renewed and the order has been processed, it is not possible to cancel the renewed order. Unopened, unused goods can be returned to Rheal within 30 days and a full refund with be provided.
7.1 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will restrict our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty, nor will any of these terms restrict any of your statutory rights.
7.2 In addition to clause 4.4, we will not be deemed to be in breach of contract or of these Terms and Conditions as a result of any delay in our performance or failure to perform our obligations if that delay or failure to perform is due to any cause or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
7.3 Other than as set out in clause 7.1, our maximum liability arising out of any order for the supply of goods to you under this contract will be limited to the retail price of the goods and cost of delivery contained in that original order.
8.2 At the time of your registration you will set a password. You are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password. You are responsible for all orders placed with us or information given to us under your e-mail address. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your e-mail address and/or password or any breach of security known to you.
9 Customer Complaints
9.1 On the rare occasion, we may get things wrong, so if we have made an unfortunate mistake and you have a complaint then please address it directly to Rheal Superfoods Ltd. – via email (email@example.com).
9.2 If you are unhappy with the quality or condition of any products you have purchased from Rheal, please address any complaints to Rheal directly via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). An Order Confirmation, proof of delivery and/or evidence of the issue may be required in order to issue any refunds where appropriate.
10 Special Offers & Promotions
10.1 It is our complete discretion, to offer special offers for our products or services at any time. In the event that such a special offer applies to your purchase, the terms of such special offer shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
10.2 We may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether at any time and without prior notice.
11.1 These terms and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
12.1 If any of these Terms and Conditions are held by any court of law to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12.2 All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of this website shall remain at all times the property of Rheal Superfoods Ltd or our licensors. You are permitted to use the material data and content only for your personal use in placing orders through rhealsuperfoods.com, and you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, use or create imitative works of any content on the rhealsuperfoods.com website without our prior written permission. Rheal may impose a fee on any unwarranted use of the data and content contained on its website.
12.3 It is your responsibility to check product labels and ensure that the ingredients and nutritional contents are suitable for your diet or allergy restrictions.
12.4 Where further dietary information and advise is important to you, please contact Rheal directly, who will make all reasonable efforts to ensure you feel completely comfortable with using the products. Or you should confide in your doctor or medical practitioner, to assess whether the products are suitable for your dietary requirements and/or restrictions.
12.12 Rheal will occasionally offer special discounts or offers on its products or delivery charges. Rheal reserves the right to withdraw such offers at any time, in which case such offers and discounts will no longer apply. Any advertising or promotion of special offers or discounts that are subsequently withdrawn is void from the moment that the offer is withdrawn from our website and database.
The Rheal Survey Gift Card Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Rheal Superfoods Ltd (company number 10806949) whose registered address is at Unit Tb29 Turbine Way, Turbine Business Park, Sunderland, United Kingdom, SR5 3NZ. ("Rheal" “we”) is the promoter of the Rheal Survey Gift Card giveaway (the "Competition").
- The competition opens on Tuesday Feb 13th at 06:00am UK time (the "Opening Date") and closes on Monday Feb 19th at 23:59 UK time (the "Closing Date"). Any entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
- By entering into the Competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("Conditions") and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate, and complete. Rheal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards Rheal and the Competition.
Who Can Enter
- The Competition is open to entry by persons over 18 years old and the selected winners must use the Rheal UK site only.
- Employees of Rheal or any of its associated companies, subsidiaries or anyone else professionally associated with this Competition (and their families) are excluded from entering the Competition.
- You must complete one of three subscription surveys sent out to in with a chance to win.
How To Enter
- Complete the survey delivered to your inbox on Tuesday 13th February. Your email address will automatically be submitted with your entry.
- You do not need to make a purchase to enter. This is a free competition to enter.
Entries that do not comply with paragraph 7 will not be entered into the Competition. Entry is limited to one per person.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Rheal excludes liability for any and all losses, damages and claims incurred by any person in connection with participating in this Competition.
If you have any questions about this Competition or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
There will be one  winner of the Competition.
- The winner will be selected at random by Rheal from all entrants. The decision of the judges will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into in relation to the Competition. The answers given in the survey will not influence your chances of winning.
- The winner will be notified by email as soon as reasonably practicable following the Closing Date and, in any event, on or before the date 14 days after the Closing Date.
- In the event that you are selected as a winner of the Competition, you must respond to Rheal within 14 days of notification of the same otherwise you will forfeit the Prize and Rheal reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and select a replacement winner.
- The prize is ONE  high street voucher gift card to the value of ONE HUNDRED POUNDS ONLY [£100].
- The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed by anyone other than the winner. No cash alternative is available and the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prizes.
- The Prize is subject to availability and Rheal reserves the right to offer winners an alternative prize or receipt of the same prize with a delay if a product comprising the Prize is not available.
- By entering into the Competition, you consent to the use of your personal data by Rheal for the purposes of the administration of the Competition.
- By entering the Competition the winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Rheal may reasonably require, including but not limited to appearing in promotional photographs and on Rheal’s website. By entering into the Competition you also confirm that, if you win, we may publish your name and any photograph submitted by you on our website or on our Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts.
- Rheal reserves the right to amend, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Competition or these Conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its reasonable control make this unavoidable including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected, or actual fraud. The up-to-date wording of these Conditions will be available for the whole duration of the Competition at https://rhealsuperfoods.com/pages/terms-and-conditions.
- Rheal reserves the right to withhold or void any entry, or where the entrant breaches (or Rheal reasonably suspects that the relevant entrant has breached or will breach) these Conditions.
- Rheal takes no responsibility for entries not received, for whatever reason including, without limitation, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, and/or incorrect entries. Rheal takes no responsibility for errors, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to entries.
- All decisions made by Rheal or any of its third parties in respect of the Competition and/or the Prize will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding either or both.
- The Competition, together with these Conditions, is governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, except that you may also bring a claim under these Conditions in your local courts if you do not reside in England.