A gorgeous berry and orange smoothie bowl recipe to help you regain your inner glow.
Better skin, nature's way 🌱
Our skin is the body's largest organ and what we eat can have a huge impact on its health.
Plant-based foods are a rich source of vitamins and minerals, to help naturally detoxify skin. They also contain potent antioxidants and plant compounds, which are anti-inflammatory and can help to prevent skin breakouts.
A diet rich in fruit and veg, with plenty of water and a superfood boost is a great way to tackle the root cause of bad skin and start to feel better from within.
You can learn more about the best foods for skin health in our blog post below.
Berry Beauty Organic Superfood Blend 🍓
Berry Beauty contains 8 organic superfoods including acai berry, chia seeds and maca root. It is a rich source of Vitamin C and zinc, which help to promote natural collagen synthesis for firmer, plumper skin.
Together with hydrating coconut water, Vitamin C packed oranges and berries bursting with antioxidants - this is the perfect smoothie bowl to nurture better skin health from within. Here's the recipe.
BERRY & ORANGE SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPE FOR GLOWING SKIN
VEGAN, DAIRY-FREE & HEALTHY
- 1 small to medium ripe banana
- 100g frozen blueberries
- 100g frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon Berry Beauty
- 100ml coconut water
- 1 large orange
- 1/2 orange, sliced
- Granola (make your own here!)
- Place the banana and frozen berries into a blender and blitz until combined
- Add the Berry Beauty, peeled orange and coconut water - blend once more until smooth and creamy
- Top with a handful each of orange, granola and berries - then enjoy!