Make your own granola at home for a natural, healthy and delicious energy hit whenever you need it!
Why you should make homemade granola 🙌
Granola is a breakfast staple for many of us, but it's super expensive and often crammed with hidden ingredients such as added sugars, salt, artificial flavourings and preservatives.
By making your own granola from scratch, you can use 100% natural ingredients which are good for you - and leave out anything else which isn't. It's easier than you might think too and ready in just 15 minutes.
Once prepared, store your granola in an airtight jar for up to one month. However, we're not confident you'll be able to resist it for so long!
Berry Beauty Organic superfood blend 🍓
Berry Beauty is our antioxidant blend of nature's best beautifying superfoods. Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants - Berry Beauty helps to nurture healthy hair, skin and nails from within.
We love adding Berry Beauty to healthy recipes like this one, for a burst of colour and flavour - as well as an extra nutrient boost to support overall health and wellness.
You can learn more about the best vegan superfoods for natural beauty in our blog post below.
What to serve your homemade granola with 😋
Once you have made a batch of Berry Beauty chocolate chip granola, there are loads of great recipes you can add it to. Here are some of our favourite ways to enjoy Berry Beauty granola.
🌱 Use as a readymade base for yoghurt & granola cupcakes with Balance Tonic
🌱 Add a handful to your plant protein berry smoothie bowl for a crunchy topping
🌱 Sprinkle onto Coco Dream peanut butter porridge for a natural boost of energy
🌱 Layer a jar with your granola and top with Berry Beauty overnight oats
Of course, you can always just top with milk for a simple and delicious breakfast - or grab a handful whenever you're peckish. Here's the recipe.
BERRY BEAUTY CHOCOLATE CHIP GRANOLA RECIPE
SUGAR-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE & 100% NATURAL
- 80g oats (gluten-free if preferred)
- 40g mixed nuts
- 2 tablespoons Berry Beauty
- 40ml honey/maple syrup
- 35ml coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder/extract
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Begin by preheating the oven to 150C
- Next, in a blender or food processor lightly process the oats, nuts, Berry Beauty powder and vanilla until well combined
- Add the melted coconut oil and sweetener of your choice, then combine well and spread evenly onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (you can press the mixture using your hands to create clusters if you like)
- Bake in the oven for 15minutes before allowing to cool, then add the chocolate chips and store in an airtight jar