Bursting with berry goodness and flipping good for you - enjoy a fresh batch of fluffy berry pancakes to stay nourished and satisfied.
Healthy, Vegan & Gluten-Free Pancake Recipe 🥞
Pancakes are typically made with eggs, milk and plain flour - so they're usually off the menu for vegan and gluten-free diets.
We have swapped these ingredients out for gluten-free flour, oat milk, mashed banana and coconut oil to create pancakes that are free from eggs, dairy and gluten.
Not only are they gluten-free and vegan friendly, they're also made with all natural ingredients which are free from the sugars, preservatives and artificial ingredients you'd usually find in readymade pancakes.
Naturally sweet and full of goodness, our Berry Beauty pancakes do not compromise on flavour either!
Berry Beauty Antioxidant Superfood Blend 🍓
Berry Beauty is our superfood blend of nature's best beauty foods.
With Organic Açai Berry, Acerola, Blueberry, Cranberry, Maqui Berry, Strawberry, Chia Seeds and Maca Root in every scoop; Berry Beauty is the boost you need to look and feel great from within.
As well as healthy recipes like this one, you can also add Berry Beauty to shakes, smoothies, yoghurt, oats, juice or simply cold water.
Together with a boost of superfood nutrients, Berry Beauty will also add a vibrant colour and fresh berry flavour to your creations - just like this one! Here's the recipe.
BERRY BEAUTY PANCAKES RECIPE WITH HOMEMADE BERRY COMPOTE
VEGAN, HEALTHY, GLUTEN-FREE & SUGAR-FREE
- 150g gluten-free oat flour
- 2 tablespoons Berry Beauty
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 250ml oat milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 small banana - mashed
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 1 teaspoon Berry Beauty
- Place all the dry ingredients for the pancakes in a bowl and combine well with a spoon
- In a separate bowl, mix the oat milk and apple cider vinegar before adding the mashed banana, honey and melted coconut oil
- Slowly add the dry ingredients, continuing to mix as you go so that everything is well combined
- Next, heat a non stick pan and cook the pancakes in batches using a ladle to spoon in an even amount of mixture - flipping after a minute or so or until evenly browned on each side and cooked throughout
- Meanwhile, heat up the frozen berries in the microwave until soft (around 1 minute), then stir in the berry beauty powder and leave to set
- Serve the pancakes warm with yoghurt, berry compote and a drizzle of maple syrup