A healthy, vegan and sugar-free dessert with boat loads of flavour & added Coco Dream superfood blend.
Naturally sweet, endlessly satisfying!
Bananas are the perfect fruit to use as a base for a dessert, with their naturally sweet flavour.
They work really well with the Coco Dream, which is made with raw Peruvian cacao and has a dark chocolate taste.
Our banana boats are topped with peanut butter, 'chocolate' sauce and a sprinkling of peanuts - for an indulgent dessert that's deceivingly healthy and naturally energising.
Coco Dream: The Chill Blend 🍫
Coco Dream is our superfood blend of Organic raw Peruvian cacao, Reishi mushroom extract, ashwagandha root and ceylon cinnamon. We add a touch of unrefined coconut sugar, for a hint of sweetness.
It's perfect for adding to healthy recipes, to create a chocolate flavour as well as provide a boost of superfood nutrients.
You can also enjoy Coco Dream as a healthy hot cocoa before bed, with reishi containing potent adaptogens to help you destress, relax and unwind. Learn more about the benefits of reishi mushroom in our blog post below.
🍄 Reishi Mushroom: Queen of the mushroom kingdom
COCO DREAM PEANUT BUTTER BANANA BOATS RECIPE
GLUTEN-FREE, SUGAR-FREE & VEGAN FRIENDLY
- 2 bananas
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- Chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons Coco Dream
- 1 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup)
- Peel the bananas and slice in half lengthways before placing onto parchment paper
- Spread peanut butter on top of each banana half - then place in the freezer to set
- Meanwhile, melt the coconut oil in a small bowl then add the Coco Dream and honey - combine well until you get a creamy chocolate texture
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce on top of the banana boats, sprinkle with peanuts and leave to set in fridge for 5-10 mins - then dig in!