A healthy, vegan and sugar-free dessert with boat loads of flavour & added Coco Dream superfood blend.
Naturally sweet, endlessly satisfying!
Bananas are the perfect fruit to use as a base for a dessert, with their naturally sweet flavour.
They work really well with the Coco Dream, which is made with raw Peruvian cacao and has a dark chocolate taste.
Our banana boats are topped with peanut butter, 'chocolate' sauce and a sprinkling of peanuts - for an indulgent dessert that's deceivingly healthy and naturally energising.
Coco Dream: The Chill Blend 🍫
Coco Dream is our superfood blend of Organic raw Peruvian cacao, Reishi mushroom extract, ashwagandha root and ceylon cinnamon. We add a touch of unrefined coconut sugar, for a hint of sweetness.
It's perfect for adding to healthy recipes, to create a chocolate flavour as well as provide a boost of superfood nutrients.
You can also enjoy Coco Dream as a healthy hot cocoa before bed, with reishi containing potent adaptogens to help you destress, relax and unwind. Learn more about the benefits of reishi mushroom in our blog post below.
COCO DREAM PEANUT BUTTER BANANA BOATS RECIPE
GLUTEN-FREE, SUGAR-FREE & VEGAN FRIENDLY
- 2 bananas
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- Chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons Coco Dream
- 1 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup)
- Peel the bananas and slice in half lengthways before placing onto parchment paper
- Spread peanut butter on top of each banana half - then place in the freezer to set
- Meanwhile, melt the coconut oil in a small bowl then add the Coco Dream and honey - combine well until you get a creamy chocolate texture
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce on top of the banana boats, sprinkle with peanuts and leave to set in fridge for 5-10 mins - then dig in!