The perfect pudding for a festive feast this Christmas - 100% natural, healthy and with an added superfood boost.
A Festive Dessert that's a Gift in Itself! 🎁
Our healthy gingerbread spice pudding pots are perfect for serving at your Christmas get together or New Year celebrations.
You can make them in advance and store in the fridge, so that they're ready to decorate and enjoy whenever your guests arrive.
Or if you're planning a cosy night in and fancy a sweet treat, you can keep your desserts all to yourself!
With zero gluten, artificial ingredients or refined sugar - this dessert is a gift in itself.
Coco Dream Organic Superfood Blend with Reishi Mushroom 🍄
Coco Dream is our superfood blend of raw Peruvian cacao, Reishi mushroom, Ashwagandha and Ceylon cinnamon.
With 500mg Reishi mushroom extract per serving and the natural adaptogen Ashwagandha - Coco dream was created to help you destress, unwind and relax.
Mix Coco Dream with hot water and top with warm milk for the perfect healthy hot chocolate - or add to healthy recipes like this one for a boost of cocoa flavour and superfood nutrients.
Here's the recipe.
GINGERBREAD SPICE DESSERT BOWL RECIPE
GLUTEN-FREE, HEALTHY & OPTIONALLY VEGAN
- 320ml coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon black molasses
- 2 teaspoons Coco Dream
- 1/4 teaspoon gingerbread spice mix
- Whipped coconut cream
- Ground cinnamon
- Gingerbread man biscuits
- Add all of the dessert ingredients into a medium sized bowl and whisk until well combined, thick and creamy
- Pour the mixture into two glasses or bowls and leave to set for at least 3 hours in fridge, allowing the mixture to thicken
- Top each dessert with the whipped coconut cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon and a gingerbread man biscuit - then enjoy!