Christmas table decorations meet edible delicious treats with our little balls of festive goodness!
Treat Yourself and Your Guests this Christmas
These Berry Beauty festive balls are perfect for serving up at your Christmas or New Year's party for a healthy treat!
Berry Beauty: The Antioxidant Blend
Berry Beauty is perfect for adding to healthy recipes as it adds a boost of colour and flavour, as well as nutrition. It is made with 8 superfood ingredients, bursting with berries and antioxidants to help you look and feel great.
You can add Berry Beauty to shakes, smoothies, oats, yoghurt and even just plain water to enjoy daily. Or for special occasions, you can add a scoop to energy balls and healthy treats like our festive balls.
Here's the recipe.
BERRY BEAUTY FESTIVE BALLS RECIPE
- 60g ground almonds
- 60g gluten free oats
- 20g pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons Berry Beauty
- 1 teaspoon all spice
- 2 large dates
- 40g dried cranberries
- Juice & zest of 1 orange
- 80g white chocolate
- Dried cranberries
- Pumpkin seeds
- Place the ground almonds, oats, pumpkin seeds, berry powder and all spice into a food processor or high speed blender - blend to achieve a flour like consistency
- Next, add the dates, cranberries and orange juice & zest to the blender and blend once more until a sticky dough forms
- Use your hands to form into equal sized balls and leave to set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
- To decorate, melt the white chocolate and drizzle over the balls, topping with cranberries and pumpkin seeds for a Christmas pudding effect!