Turn your cold, dark winter's morning around with a warming bowl of coffee & pumpkin spiced oats!
Start your day as you mean to go on with natural energy and a clear mind.
Shroom Coffee combines organic Arabica coffee with Lion's Mane, Cordyceps and Chaga mushrooms. It contains just 50mg caffeine per serving, with 600mg medicinal mushroom extracts.
You can enjoy Shroom Coffee simply with some hot water and a splash of milk, but you can also add it to recipes like this one for an added boost of superfoods and flavour!
We love adding Shroom Coffee to healthy breakfast recipes like this one, for a warm and satisfying meal that will keep you fuelled throughout your busy morning.
Here's the recipe.
Coffee & Pumpkin Spiced Porridge Recipe with Caramelised Bananas
- 250ml oat milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon Shroom Coffee
- 40g oats
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon honey (or maple syrup)
- 1/2 banana
- Coconut oil
- Drizzle of honey (or maple syrup)
- Sprinkle cinnamon
- Peanut butter
- Hemp seeds
- Add the oat milk, oats, pumpkin puree, Shroom Coffee, pumpkin spice mix and honey to a saucepan - mix to combine and simmer on a medium heat
- Meanwhile, heat a little coconut oil in a non-stick pan and add your banana - sprinkle with cinnamon, drizzle with honey and cook until caramelised and sticky
- Once the oats are cooked and gooey (after around 4-6 minutes) remove from the heat and pour into a bowl
- Finish with a dollop of peanut butter, some hemp seeds and your caramelised banana - then dig in!