The perfect natural energy boost to plant power your day, with white chocolate chips and Magic Matcha superfood blend.
Magic Matcha Organic Superfood Blend 🌱
Magic Matcha is a blend of ceremonial grade Japanese matcha green tea, with added Lion's Mane mushroom extract, ashwagandha root and ginger.
It's vibrant green colour and signature taste make Magic Matcha the perfect addition to healthy recipes for a boost of colour, flavour and nutrition.
Magic Matcha is the star ingredient of our white chocolate energy balls, but here are a few more of our favourite matcha recipes to enjoy.
🍵 Magic Matcha strawberry chia pudding recipe
🍵 Magic Matcha overnight oats recipe with dark chocolate
🍵 Magic Matcha iced latte recipe
Nature's most potent adaptogens 🍵
Each calming cup of matcha contains powerful adaptogens to help you destress and regain your mental clarity. It's the perfect afternoon pick me up for a boost of focus and concentration.
If you usually reach for another cup of coffee or a sugary snack mid-afternoon, Magic Matcha could be a savvy swap to keep you naturally energised.
You can learn more about the benefits of Magic Matcha and adaptogens in our blog posts below.
🌱 What are adaptogens and how do they work?
🌱 5 Benefits of matcha green tea
MAGIC MATCHA WHITE CHOCOLATE ENERGY BALLS
SUGAR-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE & VEGAN FRIENDLY
- 100g almond flour
- 50g oat flour
- 1 teaspoon Magic Matcha
- Pinch of vanilla powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons honey (or your preferred natural sweetener)
- 1 tablespoon oat/nut milk
- 2-3 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- Place both flours, the Magic Matcha and vanilla powder into a large bowl and mix well
- Next, melt the coconut oil and add to the honey and milk, whisking until combined
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until you get a sticky dough mixture, then stir in the white chocolate chips and form into equal sized balls
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days and enjoy when peckish!