Make your own peppermint mocha with Shroom Coffee and Coco Dream for a festive treat that is as good for you as it tastes.
Mocha with Medicinal Mushrooms
We use our Shroom Coffee and Coco Dream superfood blends in this recipe. With Organic Arabica coffee and raw Peruvian Cacao they work perfectly to create a tasty and warming mocha.
Each serving of our Peppermint Festive Mocha provides 1.1g medicinal mushroom extracts including Cordyceps, Lion's Mane, Chaga and Reishi. We can't think of a tastier way to get these mushrooms into your system!
Where Can I Get Peppermint and Vanilla Syrup From?
This recipe uses peppermint sugar syrup to recreate the classical Christmas flavour of mint chocolate.
You can easily get flavoured syrups to add to your coffee online, but you may like to ask if your local cafe sells them to help support smaller businesses.
Flavoured syrups also make a great gift for the coffee lover in your life this Christmas!
Here's the recipe.
PEPPERMINT FESTIVE MOCHA RECIPE
- 150ml hot water
- 100ml warm oat or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon Coco Dream
- 1 teaspoon Shroom Coffee
- 1 tablespoon peppermint sugar syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar syrup
- Whipped cream
- Extra sprinkle of Coco Dream
- Place the Coco Dream and Shroom Coffee in large mug and mix with a small amount of hot water, before adding the rest and mixing once more
- Next, add the peppermint and vanilla syrup and top with warm milk
- Finish with some whipped cream and Coco Dream if you're feeling fancy!